Qualia Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Palm Bungalows(Hamilton Island)
Beach Club(Hamilton Island)
  • Breakfast included
Reef View Hotel(Hamilton Island)
  • Beachfront
Daydream Island Resort(Daydream Island)
  • Pool
Coral Point Lodge(Shute Harbour)
View Hotel
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)
1,423 results
All reviewspebble beachlong pavilionwindward pavilionplunge poolbeach dropqualia staffsunset cruisegolf buggygourmet packagetasting menujurassic parkguest servicesour honeymoonhelicopter rideoutdoor showerglass of champagnethe great barrier reef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Qualia certainly lived up to the hype and our expectations. It is a sanctuary. The pavilions are remarkably private, with stunning bathroom and a beautiful infinity pool overlooking the water and Whitsunday Island. The standard of food and the dining experience was of the highest quality. It will be an annual escape.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PTH73
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear PTH73,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and may I thank you for your glowing review.

We are so very proud of our pavilions and the privacy each affords our guests.

I am delighted that you intend this to become an annual pilgrimage. Do let me know when I can assist personally in this respect at gm@qualia.com.au.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Was an amazing resort. Staff could not have been more helpful. So relaxing from the time one arrived. Food delicious. Room very special - I imagine that all rooms would be spectacular. Massages beautiful. Yoga great too.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Lovetravelexplore,

I was delighted to read your review and thank you for posting. I’m further pleased to see it reiterated that the qualia team continue to go above and beyond in their levels of helpfulness and in the quality of yoga instruction and massage therapies you were able to enjoy whilst with us.

We hope to welcome you back in future.

Kind regards,

General Manager – qualia

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My wife and I traveled to qualia for one phase of our honeymoon trip in February 2014. We were amazed by qualia. In our minds, it is an incredibly difficult proposition for a hotel/resort to do everything in a luxurious and exclusive way without seeming precocious. qualia accomplishes this feat. Incredible convenience to the airport and everything else on Hamilton Island. Friendly staff that are ready to help you in any way to make your stay more pleasant. Outstanding food and beverage selection. The overall vibe of the location in the common areas is quiet comfort, a beautiful sanctuary. The location is not overcrowded with guests / staff. You feel right at home. We recommend having dinner delivered to you one night in your pavilion (for more notes on the rooms, see my comments in that section).

Our only complaint really, was that we felt guilty sleeping (I am serious). We highly recommend this location if you are looking for natural beauty, comfort and luxury.

We were able to do all of this on the island while still feeling relaxed over a 4 day period: private island drop off, helicopter ride to whitehaven and the GBR, kayaking, snorkeling, hiking.

We look forward to another trip there in the future. Cheers to the staff (to name a few: Baraka, Paul, Rex, Penny, Linsday, Jordan, Cameron) and to the GM, Matthew Taverner.

Room Tip: We were lucky enough to stay in Pavilion #6 (a windward pavilion). I believe that, along with #23, this pavilion is considered the best. Unparalleled views. Impeccable design. It is the room in the marketing pictures for the resort.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Today I dined for lunch for my birthday with my mum and partner at Pebble Beach.. I have never had such an incredible lunch! The Pork & Apple sandwich was the most well cooked/made s/w I have ever had.. The seafood platter was incredible and the sushi was so fresh and tasty! The staff were all so beautiful and professional, they always topped our drinks up before we could get to the end of them.. The meals were well price and overall I couldn't have asked for more incredible birthday lunch - with the most stunning views. Thank you to all the staff at Qualia!

Stayed: March 2014

Dear RJT66,

It was a pleasure being able to host your birthday celebration recently at Pebble Beach. The Pork and Apple Sandwich is certainly also one of my favourites as a luncheon light bite!

Happy Birthday again and I do hope we can see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This resort is perfect. Everything from the champagne welcome to the reluctant journey, on our part, to the airport , was done to make you feel special, pampered and cosseted.
We had been stuck in backpackers town airlie beach for four nights due to an impending cyclone and once the marina and air channels had been reopened we were transported from the ridiculous to the sublime.
Our villa was superb with every facility. We could play music as loud as we wanted because it disturbed no one, except maybe the cockatoos or wallabies or possums who were living around us.
It was kept clean with superb toiletries replenished twice daily if we needed.
The breakfasts were to die for, especially the fluffiest blueberry pancakes we've ever tasted, the staff were so helpful and pleasant.
The pool area was just superb with complimentary soft drinks and ice cream.
We ate at the beach restaurant one night and as my husband just wanted a dish off the lunch menu that was done with no problem.
The manager hosted a cocktail party at sunset at the helipad where the drinks included excellent champagne .
Yes this resort is expensive but it's worth every Australian dollar.
I've read reviews with criticism but I can't find anything to criticise. If you can afford it just go...the only problem is you won't want to leave and after being at Qualia the only way is down !

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbiebreslaw
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear debbiebreslaw,

I was so delighted to read your kind review and to learn that your recent experiences at qualia went from the ridiculous to the sublime and not the other way around!

I appreciate your dogged determination to continue with your plans despite what Mother Nature conspired to throw at us in terms of an errant cyclone being generally disagreeable in our vicinity!

Our chefs at qualia work tirelessly to ensure our guests have a wonderful dining experience at breakfast, lunch and dinner, I will take pleasure in passing on your wonderful comments about your breakfast.

Every Thursday, it is my pleasure to all guests staying at qualia to come and enjoy complimentary drinks at sunset. Enjoying a glass of champagne, some good company and a chance to reflect on one’s day and share experiences always proves convivial.

Until next time when you are in this special part of the world, do come and see us again. We will endeavor to keep any cyclonic weather at bay.

Kind regards,