Qualia Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Palm Bungalows(Hamilton Island)
Beach Club(Hamilton Island)
  • Breakfast included
Reef View Hotel(Hamilton Island)
  • Beachfront
Daydream Island Resort(Daydream Island)
  • Pool
Coral Point Lodge(Shute Harbour)
View Hotel
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)
1,420 results
All reviewspebble beachlong pavilionwindward pavilionplunge poolbeach dropqualia staffsunset cruisegolf buggygourmet packagetasting menujurassic parkguest servicesour honeymoonhelicopter rideoutdoor showerglass of champagnethe great barrier reef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is a great venue on the fabulous great barrier reef .
Location outstanding , service great , simply can't be faulted . It's up there with the four seasons in Hawaii , and the smaller resorts in the Maldives.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear jimbo1822,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I must say what a pleasure it was having you stay with us.

I'm so pleased to hear you hold us in such heady company. We strive for nothing less than the very best in the world but still within a unique Australian context.

We certainly do hope you can visit us again. If there is anything I can do please in this respect - please don’t hesitate to contact me personally on gm@qualia.com.au

Hamilton Island

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We discovered Qualia whilst desperately searching for alternative accommodation, as the place we had booked on another island wasn't quite what we had expected!
Let me say, we are so glad we did- Qualia is such an oasis, we only stayed for 2 nights ( this time!) but came away feeling totally relaxed, revived and in awe of the place. Our Leeward pavilion was absolutely gorgeous and difficult to leave, but we did tear ourselves away to enjoy breakfast in the long pavilion and dinner at pebble beach! The golf buggy was a real novelty for us, and great for zipping around the resort. We both loved the infinity pool by the beach and the friendly offer of ice cream!We found the staff to be a real asset to Qualia-attentive but not overbearing. All in all an amazing experience for us, thanks Qualia for saving our holiday- we'll be back, and a little better organised next time!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Shels70
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Shels70,

A last minute retreat indeed.... Sometimes the unexpected can turn out to be such a delight and I am glad to hear we were able to accommodate you and allow you to relax into proper island time - all within 48 hours. Our buggies whilst certainly not unique do bring such a fun element to one’s exploration of Hamilton Island.

When you decide to revisit the Whitsundays, I would be delighted to hear from you and assist you further: gm@qualia.com.au.

Warm regards,

Matthew Taverner

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at Qualia for 4 nights to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary.
As soon as we were greeted at the airport by the wonderful Qualia staff, we knew this was going to be something special. Our arrival at the Long Pavillion (where you are offered beautiful champagne), was magical-the views are spectacular.
We stayed in a Windward Pavilion and I couldn't believe my eyes when we saw it for the first time! Everything was perfect. Champagne on ice was such a lovely touch, and on our anniversary, they delivered a lovely plate of desserts to our pavilion. Even the turndown service every night was beautifully done.

We had rainy weather for the first 2 days, but with a visit to the Spa (Bec was fabulous), and an afternoon at the Champagne and oyster tasting, it really didn't bother us at all.
The food and wine on offer at Qualia was amazing, and I was so excited about going to breakfast each morning!!
We experienced only the best service at every moment when we were at Qualia. The staff were so attentive, friendly, natural and genuine.
My only complaint? We had to come home....but we will definitely be back, and cannot recommend this beautiful place enough.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Johanna O,

Thank you for taking the time to offer such a reassuring and complimentary review. I for one, consider myself fortunate seeing the instant and often profound effect many guests experience when seated in our Long Pavilion for the first time. It really is an assault on one’s senses and hopefully sets the tone for the experience ahead.

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to your therapist – Bec! As with most things, a little thanks often goes a long way.

I look forward to hearing from you when you decide to return - gm@qualia.com.au

Reviewed 31 March 2014

What a stay! There is really not much to say that hasn't already been said. Qualia is everything people say it is and then some. Such a beautiful resort. Every little detail has been considered. Rooms were amazing (we stayed in a windward pavilion), magnificent views. Seamless pick up service from the airport. Breezy check in, super friendly staff who were very accommodating. As much as you want to do or as little as you please. Champagne upon arrival went down a treat.... Delicious degustation dinner at the long pavilion. Lazy lunches at pebble beach. Evening drinks with the GM were great. Champagne master class with James was fantastic! The spa treatment I had with Dana was pure bliss. I loved everything about Qualia and could not find a single fault. A truly lovely 4 night break. My expectations were exceeded and I am looking forward to visiting again. If you have been thinking about it and wondering if you should go - don't put it off any longer - just go!!! You'll thank yourself for it......

Room Tip: I am sure all rooms are lovely - however the windward pavilions do have amazing views! The outdoor shower was terrific!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Aussienard,

It was such a pleasure to read your kind review following your recent stay here at qualia. I am so pleased that we were able to deliver above and beyond your expectations during the four nights with us.

Our Sommelier James’ champagne master class is really quite an education and I am delighted to see you were able to put it to good use at our weekly cocktails – such a great way to mix and mingle with others guests! Until next time.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is our second visit to Qualia, having visited for seven nights last October.
We have visited many other islands more than once, often a return visit is a disappointment.
This was not the case on our return visit to Qualia. The high standards were more than maintained.
A great experience with sincere and attentive staff. When there was a small problem, it was attended too very promptly and efficiently.
We are looking forward to a return visit later this year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Roger G,

Thank you for your review. It is always pleasing to learn when a return visit measures up and indeed surpasses your experience bench marked from your first visit.

While we always look for constant improvement in the spectrum of experiences we offer - we are also mindful to be guided by the premise that if it is not broken - don't fix it!

We look forward to seeing you again later in the year.

Hamilton Island