other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stacca78
Pomona, Australia
“Lovely apartment...rude staff”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Absolutely beautiful apartment!! Such an awesome view and fabulous amenities. My one issue is the staff...oh dear...highly unorganised and not informative at all...we were placed on another ferry, and were therefore late on arrival...tried to contact pick up to notify them of such with no luck...got a phone call while on the ferry...highly rude male stating we couldn't be picked up due to holidays...totally fine, we moved on...however, were met at the jetty by two males who appeared pleasant...great!!...we were offered the buggy though were notified we could not check in until 2p...very understandable and more than grateful for the buggy...when we arrived at the room, we stood aside and waited for the buggy as requested by "Scott"...Scott then parked his van in the driveway and we waited...he then approached us and stated "have respect for other guests and leave now, I did you a favour to give you the buggy", husband replied "waiting for my wife and you to move"...he then asked us to "move the bloody kids out of the buggy, I'm doing you a favour" and continued to raise his voice and speak rudely...seriously...we weren't told that we could exit the other end and I didn't expect the buggy early...would've been more than happy to be dropped at the beach...he was an absolutely disgusting man who made an absolute joke of customer service...this is the fifth time I've been to the island, absolutely love the place...first time I've stayed in pinnacle...and because of the treatment by this deplorable man, it will be the last...such a pity!! As I said gorgeous room, beautiful view, and lovely amenities...but at the end of the day, I'm here on holidays to relax and do not appreciate being treated like an absolute piece of dirt...wish I could give this place a five, though this man upset my whole family...sad really...

Management Response
4 Oct 2016
Thanks a lot for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed the apartment. I'm so sorry about the staff that you encountered.

We at HIHA booking this apartment and try our hardest to maintain a really high lelvel of customer service through the whole booking process. Once you're on the island we unfortunately rely on subcontractors to pick you up and take you from the ferry or airport to the apartment. They have obviously let us down on this occasion.

Please note that your message has been taken on board and we will be reconsidering who we use to pick up our guests on arrival. I'm so sorry that you were treated this way!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me direct if you would like to come back to Hamilton Island at any stage!

Thanks again,

Peter Baumgart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing