“Great activity for my 10 year old”

Quad Bikes For Kids
Ranked #13 of 15 Tours in Hamilton Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This was the first time my daughter had ridden on a Quad bike and she had a great time. There are age restrictions however, my 15year old daughter was too old, but sent her on the go cart track next door whilst the youngest went on this.

Date of experience: January 2017

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Well worth the money even though it's not a long session. My kids really enjoyed this and it was a fun thing for them to do away from the beach and pools.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Wind stopped us from getting out on the water for a couple of days so the quads for kids was a life saver. Our 9 and 10yo boys had a ball. The instructor was very patient and explained things well. At $60 for the two kids it is also one of the more affordable activities on HI.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank MohPo
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

My 8y old daughter loves it. 30min of fun and sometimes crashing. Girl who was in charge was fantastic. Explained step by step, helped with equipment. Also you can use own go pro or similar but you need to set up. 30min of pure kid fun.

Date of experience: July 2016