My husband & I spend 6 night at the LIR and we came home relax and energised. The rooms were clean and what you see in photos is what you get. The staff were great, friendly, helpful and full of good information. As a guest you can sit back and do nothing and watch the world go by or choose to do activities such as mini golf, swimming, paddle boat, fishing, snorkelling, bush walking etc. A small fee apply to hiring snorkelling gear which you keep till you leave, You will need a comfortable pair of walking shoes as the tracks a little rough. A piece of paradise in the Whitsunday without the price tag. If you're a person who loves peace and tranquillity then this island is the place for you or your family. Thank you for staff and Management for a wonderful time on your island we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What makes the perfect holiday? That something special. That magical something that lives on in your memory for the rest of your life. That indescribable feeling where years later you still get a warm fuzzy feeling about your holiday. Long Island Resort in the Whitsunday’s has all the magic that the holiday maker could ever want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Long Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Island Hotel Long Island
- Long Island Resort Whitsunday Islands, Australia