Had a 5 night stay recently. Clean rooms. Food was limited - expensive. Drinks were average pub prices (thanks God for that). Large pool was very old, dirty and wouldn't touch it. Small pool around the bar area was very small. We fought for the hammocks as the new pool chairs spread around the resort are so hard and uncomfortable. Wildlife was awesome. Definitely needs a lot of maintenance and were told the new mattresses would arrive next week, and they are really needed as you kept falling into the middle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What makes the perfect holiday? That something special. That magical something that lives on in your memory for the rest of your life. That indescribable feeling where years later you still get a warm fuzzy feeling about your holiday. Long Island Resort in the Whitsunday’s has all the magic that the holiday maker could ever want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Long Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Island Hotel Long Island
- Long Island Resort Whitsunday Islands, Australia