We had the absolute pleasure of being married at Paradise Bay in April. As well as being the most brilliant day of our lives, the stay at Paradise Bay was beyond any expectations that we had. We recently received our photos and flicking through we picked up on things that we hadn't even thought to organise, but there it was...umbrellas (because it POURED with rain as we arrived for the wedding, good luck apparently!!), sunhats (because then the sun came out just in time for the ceremony to be over!), a sun awning and beach chairs waiting for us, we could go on and on.
Our families were absolutely taken care of from the moment they arrived until after they departed. From being unwell and having medicines flown in to making sure no one was served anything at dinner that they didn't like or were allergic to, not a single thing was missed!
Our hosts, well where on earth do we start?! Nothing is too much, and nothing is enough, they truly stretch beyond what you could ever expect. Rosie, for organising just about everything, thank you thank you thank you! Luke and Todd, I still salivate when I think about our lunch on the beach, dinner, breakfast, just about everything I ate whilst there!! Brownwyn and Sophie, for setting up a beautiful lunch and dinner, for setting up our beautiful ceremony, thank you will never be enough. Matt, your knowledge of the area is just outstanding, thanks for imparting a tiny fraction of that to us. And thank you for the delicious cake. Steve to the rescue time and again, no matter what the problem or worry was Steve was all over it! And the staff that you hardly see, thanks for keeping everything running and all the subtle touches that really make the difference!
A special thanks must be made to Luke though, my father in law is definitely grateful for the valiant rescue from a very large spider, you really are his knight in shining armour!
I really could go on and on, in summary though, beautiful rooms, beautiful food, beautiful hosts, beautiful place to be. This is Paradise! We can't wait to come back and check out our palm tree!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the brilliantly contrasting backdrops of sun-soaked beaches, crystal clear water and pristine untouched wilderness, full of friendly local wildlife. Paradise Bay is the ultimate in romantic, environmentally friendly island getaways – your own piece of Paradise in the Whitsundays. With a maximum of just 20 guests at one time and no kids, no day visitors, no mobile phone reception or internet, this is the ultimate, intimate escape... Welcome to Paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Bay Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Eco Escape Hotel Long Island
- Paradise Bay Island Resort Long Island, Whitsunday Islands, Australia