“Business and holiday trip, always stay here for work and holidays”
Review of BreakFree Adelaide

BreakFree Adelaide
Ranked #20 of 56 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I recently stayed here for 4 nights and I was very surprised at the high level of service and the staff were very helpful to cater to all of my business needs and my wife's needs as a tourist in Adelaide. great location just up the road from Rundle Mall and the rooms are very large with everything you need from an oven in the kitchen lounge room, shower and bedroom. Great service and quality at a low price.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, very spacious and very clean.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Amy N, General Manager at BreakFree Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Benjamin,

I'm glad that you and your wife found Breakfree Adelaide so suitable. It is pleasing to hear that you found the level of service exceptional.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

There are newer reviews for BreakFree Adelaide

Reviewed 1 December 2013

If you are after, average, poor quality, cheap hotel, then dont stay here.

Breakfree provide only the best service possible and I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Break Free Adelaide on the fantastic service after my recent stay.

I would like to add that, in particular, Hannah and Robin provided us with exceptional service, assistance and understanding.

The service provided by these two where above the 10 / 10 rating.

In today’s day and age, not a lot of people give acknowledgment and compliments where due however negative feedback is common.

I would therefore, like to congratulate and thank Breakfree and both Hannah and Robin for there exceptional, most pleasant and well above fantastic customer service.

After an almost 20 hour drive, we were exhausted, however upon check in, we were greeted by a friendly smile, understanding and a very warm welcome.

Both Robin and Hannah are a astronomical asset to break free and with there 7 star – A+ service, breakfree Adelaide will go a long way to providing the above and beyond service.

I will definitely, be coming there soon and recommending break free too!

Great work to both of them and breakfree.

Maria

Room Tip: we stayed on the ground floor however, It was not that loud especially being a saturday night.

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much taking the time to review Breakfree Adelaide. It is great to hear that you had such a fantastic stay! I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Amy

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I now stay at Breakfree Adelaide on a 4-6 Week basis when I am over for business. I have found it the perfect balance between cost and quality. It has a very central and convenient location. The convenience of having access to City Gym is also a very nice touch.

The front desk team have been very welcoming each and every time that I have stayed with you. The team here carry themselves well and offer a very professional and personalised service.
I have had the opportunity to watch them deal with both good and bad customers and could not fault the service. Even down to acknowledging a waiting customer whilst serving (as I'm sure you are aware, sometimes it's the little things).

I am consistently in and out of retail venues and hotels and are exposed to all different skill levels of customer service and professionalism. Largely due to your staff and facilities, I will continue to stay at Breakfree on Hindley when I visit South Australia and will recommend it to people for both business and pleasure.

Gareth

Dear Gareth,

Thank you for taking the time to review Breakfree Adelaide. It is pleasing to hear that your stay was perfectly balanced.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We have just returned from 5 nights at the BreakFree Adelaide and found our accommodation very comfortable and well priced. It is conveniently situated in easy walking distance of Rundle Mall and many other places of interest in Adelaide. There is ample parking ($15 per night) and free Wi-Fi in the lounge (there are charges for in-room Wi-Fi). The washing machine and dryer in the bathroom was very handy as was the kitchenette. The staff members were friendly and helpful, housekeeping was efficient and unobtrusive. Some rooms are a little noisy - ask for a quiet room if this is a concern for you.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the Gray Street parking entry/exit can be a little noisy if you want to sleep with th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Amy N, General Manager at BreakFree Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Freya1958,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We are glad you enjoyed your time at Breakfree Adelaide and I look forward to welcoming you back when you next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Check in smooth - very basic reception area. A bit worried on the way to our room as the paved outdoor areas need to be pressure cleaned as very grotty. Very small bedrooms - upgraded to two bedroom unit thank goodness as no way could you get your suitcase in the bedroom we slept in. The second bedroom had a little more room at the door so we put our suitcases there. However, the good news is the unit was very clean and with a washer and dryer good for longer stays. The kitchen was equipped with all you would need in a holiday kitchen and suited us fine. We were in a first level unit and had a good sized outdoor area. Unit was given a basic service each day and mini bar available along with tea and coffee supplies. Free bus normally stops out the front but road works meant we just had to walk a block where we could also get the airport bus as well as the free bus. Free wifi available in the foyer area only. Overall great value for money. Apparently access is available to a gym two minutes away but we did not enquire or use.

Room Tip: I would say any room facing the plaza towards the eastern end - first floor lots more outdoor space
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank uaetraveller23
Amy N, General Manager at BreakFree Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Uaetraveller23,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is pleasing that you found the room equipped with all the amentiies required to ensure your stay was a comfortable one, and that you found it to be great value for money.

We have a wide variety of accomdation styles at Breakfree Adelaide with our premium two bedroom apartment being the largest.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future

Sincerely

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My sister and I booked a two bedroom apartment. The apartment was a little smaller than I had expected but it had a lounge area, well equipped kitchen with full size fridge, oven and microwave; and a washer and dryer, and a small balcony. The bathroom was smallish but adequate - my only real complaints are that the toilet is in the bathroom (I hate that!) and the shower rose was a bit too low so we had to stoop to get our hair wet. We thought the location was good, with Rundle Mall being only a short walk away. We had a rental car and there was ample parking (at $15 a day) and easy access to anywhere we wanted to go in the car. Wi-fi is free in the public areas but there is a charge for wi-fi in the room. The bedside light on my side of the bed was broken but that is probably a minor detail. In general, we thought this was excellent value for money and would stay there again on trips to Adelaide.

Room Tip: Apartments on the 1st floor have more balcony space and a table and chairs outside. Those on the 2nd...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Takari,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, it is great to hear that you found your accommodation, and the facilities at Breakfree Adelaide, to be terrific value for money.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed 5 nights in a two room apartment, friendly helpful staff, short walk(1 block) from the tram. Would use again.street in the process of being upgraded, but not a problem. Free wifi hot spot in reception lounge did the job for checking emails.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Heather H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed your time at Breakfree Adelaide and I sincerely look forward to welcoming you again in the future.