1,445 results
All reviewshindley streetbreak freewashing machinerundle malltwo bedroom apartmentpublic transportself containedcar parkingwalking distancefull kitchenlaundry facilitiesa great place to staysmall balconyconvenient locationfree busshort stayper night
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at Breakfree Adelaide in the last year and I just want to add another review to affirm the consistency of the service and value for money @ $130 a night for four nights. Those small touches like an upgrade on arrival make you want to come back. The upgrade I received this time was to a larger, 2 bed apartment on the top floor. I liked the extra space, but again the bed was comfortable, and everything was clean. I quite the location despite the potential for a bit of pub noise. The range of cafes and restaurants nearby is also quite good.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms facing Hindley Street to avoid the pub noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Amy N, General Manager at BreakFree Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Conatus,

Thank you for taking the time to review Breakfree Adelaide!

I'm glad that you find our excellent service and value for money consistent. I look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to Adelaide.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed at Breakfree Hindley in a studio apartment for 6 nights. We like the closeness to Adelaides shops and the central markets. The kitchen/laundry was handy. Great shower. Staff happy and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear bruceandfaye,

Thank your for reviewing Breakfree Adelaide.

Its good to hear that you enjoyed your stay and particulary liked the friendly service and kitchen/laundry.

By the title of your post it sounds like you were one of the many affected by the cancellation of the Rolling Stones concert! I have been informed today that the concert has been rescheduled for the 25th October. If you are returning to Adelaide we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stayed in a two bedroom apartment and it was a very pleasant experience. There are some nice places to eat close by, there is very little noise, secure gated parking and public transport a short walk away. Very clean and tidy with great staff, we will be returning !!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve D

Dear Steve D

Thank you for taking the time to review Breakfree Adelaide. I'm glad you had such a pleasant experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back when your return!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Booking.com "last minute deals". We stayed in 226 for 3 nights over a weekend, which turned out to be quiet and very convenient. We loved the fact that there's a kitchen and laundry machines in the room. We found it clean and well maintained. The Air/con was over the bed so quick to cool down when needed. The part of town was a little seedy but the Italian Restaurant and the proximity to Adelaide Pho restaurant was pretty good (Macca's is a block or two away also if you eat that crap). We took a day tour and when we returned our guide advised us not to walk around the immediate area at night. Despite the advice, we ventured out (to get to the Pho place) and did find it a little unsafe feeling. Overall, the secure parking ($15 per day) was good and the overall location was pretty central. Free wifi would also be a big plus as I'm sure it's a deal-breaker for some.

Room Tip: I agree that there would be a couple of rooms where it could be very loud at the corner of the block near the night-club and restaurant. Parking is free on the streets on w/ends so consider not being in the secure car park if you're not too worried about your car.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter C
Amy N, General Manager at BreakFree Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Peter C,

Thank you for taking the time to review Breakfree Adelaide on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you found the location and parking good, as well as the facilites in the room.

The west end of Hindley street is currently undergoing an upgrade and we anticipate that when this is completed (in a month or so) there will be a nice boulevard feel.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed for a family trip recently - accommodation was quiet and well maintained. Easy walk to Adelaide's tram stop and to restaurant's. The staff were really great - nothing was too much trouble - makes for a fuss free holiday - thank you.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room at the back of the complex and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Amy N, General Manager at BreakFree Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Donna H

Thank you for reviewing Breakfree Adelaide on Trip Advisor!

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel to be nice and quiet.

I look forward to welcoming you back, should you return to Adelaide.