“Awesome Korean Lunch”
Review of Plus 82 Pocha

Plus 82 Pocha
Ranked #264 of 1,870 Restaurants in Adelaide
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I first heard about this little gem about 6 months ago when I was looking up adelaidenow.com in China. I had lived in Korea for 8 years prior to going to China so I thought this was a must go to place when I was in Adelaide next. Well today I got to try it, and its all THUMBS UP. The service was great, the mood was great, the style was great and the FOOD WAS GREAT !!! I had the Dakdori ( Story Fry Chicken and Veg with rice ) for lunch and it was perfect. It was just like that which I would eaten in Seoul, Daegu, Ulsan or Busan. Totally recommend it.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

It’s hard to find the good Korean restaurant in Adelaide but this one. We ordered Korean fried chicken ,hot pot and soju cocktail and rice cake. All of them yummy and well presented.
This is the best Korean restaurant in Adelaide. :)

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Restaurant location was not the easiest to find as it is round the corner from a large office building with no signage whatsoever. But once inside, I was quickly shown to a seat and given the food and drinks menu. The wait staff was polite and explained the various food on the menu and left me to make my choice.

I ordered the Beef Bulgogi and the Volcano chicken with rice and the mandatory kimchi accompanied by Korean Soju. The food was authentic and very tasty, although I regretted ordering the volcano chicken which was so fiery hot!

Overall, a good meal in a quaint restaurant setting with friendly wait staff. It was an enjoyable evening, thank you +82 Pocha.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We found this place by recommendation from a friend. We went there on a Sunday evening and this place was simply pumping! We are so lucky we are able to get a table right away and their service was full-on!

Menu was nicely done with many choices of modern Korean cuisine without making it too much and complecated. We get recomended by the owner their most popular item, Kimchi Jeongol, which is a big serving of kimchi based hotpot with generous portion of pork belly, tofu, cabbage & mushroom.

We enjoyed our dinner to the very end and our experience was fenomenal! Thank you Plus 82 Pocha! We will definately come back!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

What a complete gem of a restaurant this is. The food is absolutely wonderful and I don’t think I’ve experienced better service in Australia. The chicken with honey & garlic dip was particularly nice - check it out!

1  Thank Crikey_Mikey123