“Excellent accommodation in great location.”
Review of Pullman Adelaide

Pullman Adelaide
Ranked #7 of 56 Hotels in Adelaide
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 1 June 2014

An excellent last minute choice that did not disappoint. Upon arrival until departure the staff were friendly, attentive and efficient. Rooms were large, modern and well equipped. Bathroom was spacious, clean and well stocked. Bed was extremely comfortable with the best pillows I have ever encountered in a hotel! Location can be no better being just a stones throw from the shops in Rundle Mall and plenty of restaurants and eateries within walking distance. Restaurant was lovely for dinner and the breakfast buffet in the morning was value for money & scrumptious. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wardystravels
Linda C, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Wardystravels,

It is so good to know we did not disappoint. It really does make all the team very happy to know that their efforts are being appreciated.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and we would welcome you back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Room spotless. Staff were genuinely friendly and very efficient from check in to check out. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a suite with views of the city and hills in the distance.

We are members of the IHG Rewards program so had access to free wifi and took advantage of late check out.

Location was a bonus. Rundle Mall close by. 10 mins walk to Press Food and Wine and 5 mins walk to Ebenezer Pl for breakfast.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nietsy

Dear nietsy,

Thank you so much for your very kind words and I appreciate you acknowledging how genuinely friendly and efficient the staff are. We are very lucky to have a great team working here.

I am glad you were able to enjoy the benefits of being a member of the IHG Rewards program.

It was great that you took the time to share your experience, thank you. I hope we can welcome you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

First time at this hotel and it really was faultless. Large, comfortable room and beautiful bathroom. If available, worth the few extra dollars to have a room on a higher floor with a balcony and Hills and city views. Don't miss the restaurant - one of the best meals we've had and excellent service. Hotel staff also excellent.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a higher floor and Hills/city views
1  Thank PerthJayne

Dear PerthJane,

It is so lovely to have received such wonderful feedback. I am thrilled you really liked our rooms, your meal (I love our new menu) and that you thought the staff were excellent.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and I hope you will come and visit with us again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Crowne Plaza is one of the newest hotels in Adelaide. The hotel is located half a block from the main shopping area and is close to several restaurants - visit Press down the road if you get a chance. Check in is quick & efficient. Rooms are large for a hotel room & have the nice addition of a balcony which makes it feel like a unit. Beds are comfortable and the option of different pillow types is fabulous. Loved the oversized bathroom & large shower. Check out was quick & staff were available to help with luggage.

After leaving I realised I had left my i-pad in my room & called the hotel to explain what had happened. When I returned in a taxi a member of housekeeping was out the front ready to hand me my iPad so I could continue on to the airport. Overall service in each of the hotel was amazing.

2  Thank Robbie77

Dear Robbie77,

It is really nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am very pleased that found our location suited you. There are some fantastic restaurants and shops close by. I would also recommend Press (my tip, make sure you book as it is often full upstairs, Melt next door makes the best pizzas too!).

Thank you for acknowledging the service provided, we are very fortunate to have a great team and they will be thrilled to receive your feedback.

I hope we see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent ! - staff, room and cleanliness as well as location were all excellent. Loved Adelaide - hotel close to CBD, shops, gardens, zoo, hospital, uni, etc etc etc.

Room Tip: Don't be to shy to ask - staff are very obliging and helpful
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joanne E

Dear Joanne E,

You brought a huge smile to my face, thank you for the excellent feedback. Adelaide is a fantastic (and I think underrated) city and it is so easy to get around and so close to everything.

Your tip is perfect - the team is very keen to make sure our guests have a great stay and whilst I can't promise we can do everything that is requested, we will certainly try.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and I do hope you will be back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

An excellent hotel. Very upmarket. Staff are excellent and very helpful. Restaurant has excellent food although it is a little expensive but typical of 5 star. Off-street Parking is an issue, make sure it is included. There is a parking station nearby.

Room Tip: Parking is the main concern
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Chris K,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. There are a few different parking options so i do apologise if you weren't advised of these. We do offer valet parking and there is a U Park directly behind the hotel also for self parking.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are all very grateful and it means a lot to the team.

I hope we can welcome you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Crowne is the newest Hotel in Adelaide, situated back of Hindmarsh Square, very hard to access by car! Building is L-shaped making for long narrow reception rooms and no large entry area. Rooms very dark but very nice bathroom. Personnel all very friendly and helpful.
There for 4 nights, good bed! Good breakfast but food at dinner for 200 not good - nor was the cocktail party food for 300!

Room Tip: Rooms facing Hindmarsh Square have an outlook and small balcony - other side faces carpark!
1  Thank Judith C

Dear Judith C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and my apologies for the delay in responding. I have taken your comments on board and will share with the team. We are always aiming to improve and I am sorry that you did not really enjoy your stay as much as we would have hoped.

I am very glad that you found the service from the team friendly and helpful.

Best wishes