“It was great!”

Adelaide Photography Tours
Ranked #37 of 87 Tours in Adelaide
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk the city streets with a professional photographer who will help you explore the technical capabilities of your digital camera and unlock your creativity. Find the best spots for the best shots. Gain the confidence in travel photography.
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“It was great!”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

The 3 hours photography course was fantastic. We visited several places in Adelaide and North Adelaide and had lots of opportunities to take photos. We were a small group of only 5 people; the teacher was very approachable and excellent at explaining the photography concepts e.g. aperture, shutter speed, ISO and how they all interrelate while taking pictures so that at the end of the day it was clear for everyone. I got a lot out of it and would love to do another course soon!

Visited October 2011

Adelaide, Australia
“Amazing Adelaide Photography Tour”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The Adelaide Photography Tour was the highlight of my weekend. I went on the Adelaide day time photography tour on Saturday and it was brilliant. The instructor was so informative and gave us each individual advice which was really helpful. I really had no idea on a lot of the settings on my digital SLR as it is quite new, and he made it so much easier to understand than some of the books I've read on the subject. It was a great group of people as well.

I definitely recommend these tours and I look forward to when I can go on the night tour!

Visited September 2011
“Take a look at your city and camera through a new lens”
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I took the Adelaide day tour as a way to learn more about my camera and how to frame photos. I learnt this and more. The guide Morne was excellent, he was experienced but was able to explain things well and did not get too tecnichal. It was amazing how fast 3 hours went and I didn't even notice the searing January sun. The feedback provided was great and the personal attention that Morne was able to provide when it came to questions about the camera was priceless. Am now very seriously thinking about booking the night tour. Thanks guys.