“Excellent food and service”
Review of Parlamento

Parlamento
Ranked #15 of 1,634 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Great night, the staff were really helpful recognising that were on a time limit to get to our show. The food was excellent as usual even though we were late in arriving.
Excellent value.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Sharon F

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
California, Maryland
“An old favorite, still good”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Had a really good basic meal. Pasta with tomato sauce and salad. A really good restaurant will do both well and they did. Nice exchange with waiter. I said something to the effect of "is your tiramisu really good?" He said, "I like the panacotta (however you spell it)." I love when a good waiter subtly tells you not to order something. The restaurant is popular so reserve in advance. If I could I would give it 4-1/2 stars.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank creativity2001
Werribee
“Thoroughly recommend”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Despite being busy, both the service and food terrific. We enjoyed our evening meal so much, we returned for breakfast. Had we been staying longer, would have returned. This was the best muesli we've eaten and we're certainly fine diners.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank JanetWerribee
Sydney, Australia
“fine but...”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I went here for breakfast during a business trip to Adelaide on a recommendation of a friend. When i arrived about 5 minutes or so before opening (they open at 7:30), their door was unlocked and there was people inside, and it was windy and freezing outside, but when i walked in i was told to come back later (in 5 minutes) it would have been nice to wait inside. After a quick walk around the bock i returned. The service as not very friendly. I ordered a full breakfast with poached eggs. The food was cooked quite well and no major issues. They got my coffee order wrong - I asked for a cappuccino and got a flat white. I was also charged $5 for it, which seemed a bit steep - it as served in a mug, but wasn't huge. Overall the breakfast was fine, but the unfriendly service and the price and a few other little things let it down for me on his occasion.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank AlexisGlenn
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic once again”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This place has been there for years and continues to lead by example. Arrived without a booking, they looked after us with a free glass of red until a table became available. Had the rib eye which was great but my colleague had the seafood marinara which smelt amazing. Next time for sure!

3 Thank Brian R