“A bit of Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Parlamento

Parlamento
Ranked #16 of 1,610 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“A bit of Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great food, good company. My dish took much longer than my 3 dinner friends - and I ordered fish! So I sat for 15 minutes while my fiends ate their main. Good food, desserts good as well. Expensive.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were staying at a nearby hotel and made a last minute choice to go out for dinner. The staff were accommodating despite it being a busy football game night and we had not made a booking. Food was great, portions were generous and the prices were reasonable for a city location. My husband and I were so impressed we decided to skip the hotel breakfast the next morning and headed back to Parlamento. We were not disappointed and left full and happy. We will be back!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Adelaidian2014
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very smart restaurant just up the road from our hotel. Great coffee and eggs on toast @ $8.00. were delicious and value for money. Recommended.

2 Thank Harley2010-11
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Great night, the staff were really helpful recognising that were on a time limit to get to our show. The food was excellent as usual even though we were late in arriving.
Excellent value.

3 Thank Sharon F
California, Maryland
“An old favorite, still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Had a really good basic meal. Pasta with tomato sauce and salad. A really good restaurant will do both well and they did. Nice exchange with waiter. I said something to the effect of "is your tiramisu really good?" He said, "I like the panacotta (however you spell it)." I love when a good waiter subtly tells you not to order something. The restaurant is popular so reserve in advance. If I could I would give it 4-1/2 stars.

• Visited August 2014