“Dinner before a show!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parlamento

Parlamento
Ranked #14 of 1,608 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Adelaide, Australia
“Dinner before a show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Service and food was excellent! Delicious large meals, staff very accommodating as we were pushed for time, I little noisy but makes for good atmosphere! Will defiantly visit again.

1 Thank SSUSA14

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Australia
“Appalling service and not even average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Waiter was very rude - especially to our Asian neighbours, which we whitnessed.
Italian hospitality? Sure not!
The food was nothing special at all.
We went there because of the good ratings.
What a bad surprise!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank BausB B
Tauranga
“Huge Meals and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Have been staying at a Hotel just up the road from here and had breakfast each day at Parlamento and it has been fast, tasty and easy on the wallet. Went for dinner tonight, Thursday, and CROWDED. You certainly need to book here at night.
Superb and attentive and FAST service. I think it was our waiters first night and he was excellent, so much so, when my wife complimented the owner on how good Thomas had been, he queried if she was his mother!
The Antipasto platter for 2 was beyond huge. It was enough for 4 people, so be careful if ordering this. Very tasty and well presented, but have I mentioned huge?
I had the quail and again this was excellent, but two quails did for me and I failed to finish the dish (I think a first for me, as I love quail). My better half had an excellent rolled chicken dish.

Would love to come back and try other dishes on the extensive menu. This is VERY good Italian restaurant and one you have to try if in Adelaide.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Kotuku123
Sydney, Australia
“A bit of Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great food, good company. My dish took much longer than my 3 dinner friends - and I ordered fish! So I sat for 15 minutes while my fiends ate their main. Good food, desserts good as well. Expensive.

Visited August 2014
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were staying at a nearby hotel and made a last minute choice to go out for dinner. The staff were accommodating despite it being a busy football game night and we had not made a booking. Food was great, portions were generous and the prices were reasonable for a city location. My husband and I were so impressed we decided to skip the hotel breakfast the next morning and headed back to Parlamento. We were not disappointed and left full and happy. We will be back!

• Visited July 2014