“Massage”
Review of Endota Day Spa

Endota Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Adelaide
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the endota spa that started it all - and the spa that still sets the standard for day spa treatments in Adelaide. 7 Spacious treatment rooms (including 2 double rooms for Adelaide couples). Located in the heart of Adelaide on Rundle Street. Adelaide couples day spa in sublime surrounds, and Adelaide facial clients return again and again for the best facial treatments in Adelaide. Facial therapists with exceptional skills deliver tailored treatments from Dermalogica, endota organic and endota Glycolic. Sophisticated surrounds. Sublime, results-driven treatments. Plus Adelaide day spa packages couples, singles and groups all adore.
Port Augusta
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Massage”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Went for a massage at the Endota Spa in Rundle Street Adelaide. This was my second visit. Had a back, neck, shoulder and foot massage, for $150. Worth every penny. Came out feeling relaxed, and the feet were feeling great. I have forgotten the ladies name, but she did a great job. Will go back again.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank HolidayMan500

Littleton, Colorado
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Massage your tired body”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great place with trained massage therapists. They have their own products, hand, face, foot creams, plus something called muscle magic. It is the aroma of clove and mint. They put some on my tired and aching back. Wow what a total cooling and heating treatment. I bought some to take with me. Give your tired body a break. Check it out,

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't buy vouchers, beware high cancellation fees”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

It was nearly impossible to arrange a convienent appointment time because we were paying with vouchers. You have to wait a few weeks to get a voucher appointment. I think cash paying customers get preference. We were told there was a cancellation fee and credit card details had to be provided, but not told that the fee was 50%. They can sometimes fill in your appointment time with other customers if you need to cancel at short notice but don't expect them to ring you back regarding the progress of this. I was promised a return phone call which didn't happen. We were rudely informed our appointment had been filled when we arrived and then turned away. We had to rebook for more than a month later, very early on a Saturday morning. Not a very nice gift at all. Will update review once I manage to get my massage.

Visited June 2013
12 Thank Susy B
Adelaide, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A VERY PRIVATE EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This was organised while at a Conference and I was a bit concerned as I am not into the "touchy feely" stuff with strangers. The service provided was very respectful and caring.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank LGNG
Adelaide
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Who wouldn't love this place!”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Been here so many times and the staff are always lovely, the rooms are perfect and the massage..... to die for! Will come back again, and again and.......

Visited May 2012