“Far exceeded my Expectations”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elite Synergy Dance School
Adelaide, Australia
“Far exceeded my Expectations”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have danced for many years previously but have always got bored with dance classes and never been able to stick to them especially with the cost of the classes and most ballroom Latin studios require mandatory private lessons too which I couldn’t afford.

The teaching style I encountered at Elite Synergy far exceeded my expectations, even after the numerous teachers I’ve had in the past. I received so much more in just 1 class then I would in weeks of classes at other studios both specifically to my dance training but also mentally.

The focus on the real foundation of social dancing, not just learning step patterns which I would usually just then forget from week to week.

A huge benefit of group classes is being taught how to both lead and follow – this has helped me see both sides of the partnership in dancing and understand how to be a better follower on the social dance floor. Another great thing about group classes is that it’s a team environment. Everyone helps each other to bring up beginners faster but also make sure everyone is continuing to work hard throughout the class no matter what level they are.

I would definitely recommend Elite Synergy group classes. I have learnt more then I could ever imagine in the past 8 weeks and have had various compliments on my following and have felt the improvement immensely.

Visited December 2013

Adelaide, Australia
“The Best Dance Instructor Around!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Oscar Castellanos is a brilliant dance instructor! He not only is an amazing teacher, but he also knows how to make the lessons fun. Having had many instructors before him, I can really appreciate his skill and craft. My fiance and I are now learning our bridal watlz through Oscar and he has put together the most beautiful routine which I am sure will WOW our guests! For anyone thinking of learning to dance, you must give Oscar a call, there is no one better in SA!

Visited July 2012
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous social dance school where it was easy and fun for me to learn.”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Oscar Antonio Castellanos has a gift to teach not only dance, but will give you many life skills on the way. Top score from my behalf.

Visited February 2012