Adelaide Rockford
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$97
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$130
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$66
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
US$94
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$68
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewshindley streetspice market restaurantrooftop poolrundle mallroom was spacioussaturday nightgood sizeshort walkbuffet breakfastcar parkart gallerycentral locationbusiness tripnorth terracenoiseconventioncbd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2011

sorry too say i was not at all impressed with the stay my partner & i had at the rockford;for 1 we specifically picked a motel with a pool,we had no idea the pool was out of order until we got too our suite,too find a laminated piece of paper telling us so,was looking forward too a swim,i think they should have let us know in advance & had some discount.reason 2 for not being impressed is there are no balconys for smoking areas at night time & i don't feel safe standing out in hindley street at night time.and last of all the service of the room the next day was not good at all we were not re stocked with milk for the next morning ,infact they did not even re-stock our bar fridge.sorry just not impressed when we don't get much time off from my partners mum, & when we do we expect a little more than this when it's advertised as a 4 star hotel.definitely not.will be going too the intercontinental hotel next time;(.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Kristy_lee253
An Accor traveller
Melbourne
Reviewed 29 August 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Excellent value for money hotel close to the convention centre, parks and the Rundle St mall. The staff across all areas were great and attended to all requests. As I was attending a conference the hotel was extremely convenient and a short 10 min walk at most from the centre. Using the Advantage Plus card also had its benefits adding to the value this hotel represents.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Very dissapointed with this hotel, I was expecting ALOT more considering it claims to be a 4 1/2 star hotel. I booked this hotel based on the pool, one of their main pictures is the pool...however when I get here Im told that the pool is closed down for a months due to renovations.
Even though i booked the room a month before arrival, I was put in a room right on HIndly street which is directly opposite a nightclub....so I could hear till 3am is loud music and people screaming and yelling.
THe room itself was nice - although dissapointed no bath. The hotel in general is aged and not very impressive. Very old elevator - that opens it doors to a laundry. On arrival there was nobody offering to take my bags, i called reception from my hotel room and there wasn't even staff available to bring something up to me.
Even though there is no pool, they still want to charge me $15 a day on top of my rate to park my car.
The buffet breakfast is $27!!!! i didn't even pay that much at the Hilton - way overpriced. didn't even bother to eat at the restaurant there once, because it is way overpriced.
I stayed 4 nights and the cleaning of my room was minimal to say the least......every day the rubbish (food rubbish) was left in my room instead of being taken away. My bed was made.....but thats about it.

Overall I am very dissapointed in this hotel....because they claim to be 4.5 stars and have an amazing pool.....and it is clearly not a 4.5 star hotel.... its also located in one of the most feral streets I have seen, surrounged by strip clubs, nightclubs.....and was not pleasant to walk around in the area.

THe only good thing I can say about the hotel is the bed was very comfortable.

I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo