To cities come together for the 60th birthday of my brother. Perth and Auckland meet at the BreakFree on Gouger for the big 60, six days in Adelaide was a great idea. We had rooms 312 and 311. Rooms had all that we needed. They had tea making facilities, microwave, mini bar if needed and the bed was so comfortable and quite. They were clean and fresh, serviced daily. We found the staff very happy and helpful. The local pub was a hop skip and a jumps. Manager, Tess and staff were very helpful with directions and on places to visit. We ate there twice Thai food to die for. Musimume Curry simple the best. We found our location to be central to everything and can not speck more higly of our stay. Well done everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within close proximity to the thriving central business district and major Adelaide city attractions, BreakFree Directors Studios is suited to both business and leisure travellers. Offering guests a choice of studio and hotel style rooms comfortably furnished with modern amenities spread over two buildings. Both rooms feature contemporary furnishings and modern amenities, with air-conditioning, TV and wireless internet access(fee). BreakFree Directors Studios offers a host of facilities to meet the needs of business and leisure travellers. We offer guests 24-hour reception, room service (specified hours only) same day laundry service (fee), babysitting service (fee), guest laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. There is also limited car parking available (subject to availability, fees apply). Directors Studios offers free luggage storage for guests that require their bags to be left for the day or overnight. Entertainment and shopping are all within walking distance and include Chinatown, the Central Markets, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Festival Theatre and cosmopolitan restaurants. Only a two minute walk to Adelaide's famous Gouger Street, the main restaurant precinct of the city, BreakFree Directors Studios is located close to the Art Gallery of South Australia, South Australian Museum and State Library. BreakFree Directors Studios is a boutique hotel situated in the heart of Adelaide City, offering comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. BreakFree Directors Studios is a NON SMOKING hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BreakFree Director's Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Director`s Studios Hotel Adelaide
- Directors Studios Adelaide
- Directors Studios Hotel Adelaide