InterContinental Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$99
  • Restaurant
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$93
US$74
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Agoda.com
Majestic Minima Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$61
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$59
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
  • Restaurant
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$69
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
Mayfair Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstudio roomcentral marketgouger streetfree wifiquiet locationroom was clean and comfortableshort staysingle bedwithin walking distanceshort walkan overnight staycomfortable staypublic transporteasy walkair concar parkingvictoria square
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Clean and silent.

Shower did not work properly and I could not select temperatures, so it was either only cold, only hot, or a warm mix. Sometimes the cold water stopped while in the shower so it became scorching.

Narrow stairs to carry your large and heavy suitcase upwards.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us Peter, we are so sorry to read that you experienced a maintenance issue during your stay. I have advised our Maintenance manager who will look into this.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I was stuck in Adelaide late at night. I booked the room via booking.com for a reasonable price. The staff were welcoming and kind. Thank for my stay Breakfree Inn, I would recommend to anyone of my family and friends travelling to Adelaide.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 July 2017

Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Adelaide soon.
Warm regards Alison Baker - Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Room was very quiet, warm, clean and comfortable. Staff at reception were very friendly and obliging. Location was excellent and convenient to my requirement. Availability of parking was a bonus in CBD.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 July 2017

Thank you for your review Margaret, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be passing on your comments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Adelaide again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was satisfied with your hotel, generally.
But the refrigerator in my room was too small for me.
I needed double capacity.

I struck my head on TV shelf several times.
Please cover the edge of it with soft material, if possible.

You had better repair the tap at washbasin in the room.
It teared (teardrops), however tightly I turned the tap off.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 July 2017

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to read that you experienced a couple of issues during your stay, we have past this information to the Maintenance team to further investigate.
Warm regards, Alison Baker - Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I booked this hotel because I was catching The Ghan train the following morning and wanted to walk to the station, for the low price I didn't expect much but was very impressed with the overall quality of my stay, it was very comfortable and clean and the lady on reception was very friendly, there is a pub up the road (The Elephant and Castle) that sold good quality food,I would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 July 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Adelaide soon.