we were the three of us, three bedrooms, oñe opened on to a balcony but the others didt
nt even hsve a window to open but were given fans when requested. great reception staff, noted bedding was not changed everyday, maybe they do it if stsy a week we wrre 6 days.handy to the central city, would stay agsin for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Franklin Central Apartments offer a range of refurbished, modern self-contained, serviced apartments with many hotel style services, making them ideal for any length of stay.Franklin Central Apartments are superbly located in the heart of Adelaide's central business district, within easy walking distance of many Adelaide highlights including the Adelaide Convention Centre, casino, arts precinct, Rundle Mall shopping, Central Market and Gouger Street cafes. We are also located only a 3 minute walk from the Seven day Coles Supermarket, great for buying and preparing what you want when you want.We cater for the Corporate Traveller, providing High speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless Internet in our Cafe and Conference room, even if only for one night Apartment accommodation is the most comfortable and cost effective solution.Also for the corporate traveller, we are walking distance to Adelaide Convention Centre, Waymouth Street, Grenfell Street, Currie Street, King William Street and Pirie Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Franklin Central Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Central Apartments Adelaide
- Franklin Central Apartments Hotel Adelaide