The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$96
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$105
US$121
US$72
  • Restaurant
Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$62
US$60
US$81
US$62
Princes Lodge Motel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$60
2,466 results
All reviewsloft suitenorth terracelounge baracross the roadpillow menuart decobuffet breakfastside streetlovely hotelroom servicespa bathconcierge staffadelaide ovalrailway stationrundle mallstandard rooman upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We stayed at the Sebel Playford for a long weekend and we absolutely loved it. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly from the moment we arrived. We were upgraded to a suite free of charge which was great. The room was really spacious, clean and comfortable. We ate at the restaurant on our last night and it was top notch, the room service was also very good. The staff really made the whole holiday great. They are so attentive and willing to help with whatever they could. Best service we have experienced in Australia! It is worth every cent! Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M M
Reviewed 4 August 2012

The staff were fantastic and in particular Kerry the conceirge. He was one of the best staff we have encoutered ( and we had been travelling constantly for 3 weeks) The hotel was well appointed and comfortable and close to shopping, casino and some good restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lesa P
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My family came from overseas to my wedding and didn't like their first option, so we came to Playford and had an amazing surprise! Great hotel! Great staff ! Great rooms even I ended up staying, couldn't resist! And I live just few minutes away! I will Defenely will be staying here more often... And recommend!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Juauriemo2
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Room 406. This hotel is quite special I think. Not so much because it's amazing, but because it has character, and it has a staff that just do their best - and as I have always said in my reviews, it is the extra attention that makes a hotel stand out - regardless of its star rating. From the check in to check out nothing seemed to be trouble for this staff - change of room? sure. late check out? sure. More bath products? sure. I could go on. It was just really pleasant. A great location. Good and reasonably priced room service food and the hotel has a real personality of its own - somewhat faded (I agree with some of the points made in other reviews) but not faded enough to take away from its very distinct personality. As always, my stays at these hotels are usually thanks to hotel discount websites and this was no exception, so even though i got a low-end deal, i certainly was treated as a 5 star customer. Keep it going Sebel, and if you do upgrade - KEEP THAT GREAT CHARACTER!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the street if possible - otherwise you look into the light-well.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Zaubie
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My husband and I spent several days at the Sebel Playford and enjoyed it very much. The hotel is extremely well run and we could not fault anything in our room or the hotel itself. The staff are all very pleasant and never fail to look after all your needs and wishes.
The location was excellent and made it very easy to explore the city.
We would return in an instant.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple