We stayed at the Rendezvous for two separate days within a week, so had the opportunity to see the services levels from concierge to check out both times. Lets start with the good:
* location - arguably the best location, particularly if you here for business;
* rooms - relatively huge (compared to Australian capital city hotels);
* bath and overall bathroom layout - great;
* balcony - fresh air!!!
* good lobby bar.
On the other side of the coin - THE BAD:
* if service is important to you, don't stay here - we arrived with our 4 month old baby and the concierge watched us unload the car then belatedly asked whether he could help with the bags; he then moved the bags to the check in desk (off the trolly); when he saw us struggle to the lift he called out "what room are you in"...we couldn't bother answering while he couldn't bother helping out;
* room service - it is normally impossible to get the Special of the Day wrong, but they did; they got the whole dinner order wrong....
* aircon - didn't work. Both times.
* bathroom ammenities - cheap and nasty (why don't so-called top line hotels provide a disposable toothbrush?);
* expensive WiFi (hey - WiFi technology is sunk guys, whether it used or not - so it is just like charging for air);
* hard bed.
We don't recomend - Adelaide has too many better options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Adelaide CBD right on your doorstep, you couldn't wish for accommodation in a more convenient location than Peppers Waymouth Hotel. Just down the road you'll find the thriving and stylish dining precinct, a true 'foodie' destination, with rapidly evolving international cuisines. Explore the Adelaide Zoo, sample delights at the Adelaide Central Markets, or watch a game at Adelaide Oval. After a busy day, Peppers Waymouth Hotel is the perfect place to come back to and relax. At Peppers Waymouth Hotel, you'll be treated to premium CBD accommodation. Designed with strong European influences, every room exudes city sophistication. With the choice of a Guest or Deluxe Room, Deluxe Suite or Penthouse Suite, you can go as luxe as you'd like. Overlooking the captivating lights of Adelaide city, you will be able to enjoy the stunning view through your floor to ceiling windows, or if staying in a Deluxe Room, with a drink before dinner on your private balcony. Experience all the fixings Peppers is renowned for, in a diverse metropolitan location. Enjoy 24 hour reception and room service and valet parking. Keep in shape at the fully equipped gym, swim a few laps at the indoor pool, and then relax and unwind in the sauna. This is your haven within the city. Located at the gateway to the produce rich Barossa Valley, a certain standard has come to be expected when dining in Adelaide. Combining local South Australian produce and exceptional wines in both restaurant venues, Peppers Waymouth Hotel has all your culinary choices covered. Essay Kitchen will take you on a food journey while Barketta offers an expansive menu best shared. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Peppers Waymouth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Allegra Adelaide
- Hotel Rendezvous Allegra