“If you are after good old fashion service at a great price this is definately the place for you to stay”

Adelaide City Park Motel
Ranked #41 of 55 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We stayed there for a week and during our stay we found the management and staff very helpful, they helped us with finding all the have to see places in Adelaide, which I must say is quite a few. I loved the good old fashion service and yes with a smile, We felt like we were not just a customer but a guest. Our room was very clean and of a high standard, the bed was extremely comfortable which is important to us for a great nights sleep. We had a daily service on our room which meant that it was cleaned up each day, not that we are messy but we got clean towels more soap, tea, coffee put into the room and our beds were made for us so we didnt have to do anything when we got back each day after sightseeing Adelaide. I would definately recommend staying there and I will definately be returning as it was great value for our money too. It was a hassle free stay. Many Thanks to the Management and Staff of this Motel. Thanks Guys.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank caroldavid01

Reviewed 20 November 2011

I stayed there for 2 nights and my stay was very comfortable and basically nice. Though, the receptionist is not sometime available but whenever he is he give his best at what thrown at him. The laundry there is free and only ask you to donate whatever you can for charity. Though it's free, the dry is kinda not cleaned well. Anyways, the room I move to was good, provided a lot of essential and also free milk from the reception. The was comfortable and nice to sleep in. The only thing that put a little stress on me was that, I am not able to lock the door, it's like an automatic door lock and I am not comfortable with that system. I never had any parking problems. The hotel itself is located in an old building, and the lightings and the painting on the walls gives it a real good cozy feelings. But overall I love my stay there and maybe not my first selection of hotel but definitely the second. It also has a close location to the city!

Room Tip: Probably ask for corner rooms. I stayed in a corner room and it was fantastic, though it might need...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Johnny302
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We spent a week in this motel in October 2011. It has a very good price/quality ratio and we will definitely recommend it to others. The location is great, it is very quiet, next to parks and the free tram which is running through the centre of the city, it is located in 2-5 minutes walking distance. Since it is located within CBD one can walk through the centre of the city from there anyway.
The staff is excellent. Chris helped us a lot with very useful information about the city and the country. I doubt that any other hotel workers would be so helpful.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SevaPrutskov
Reviewed 26 March 2011

After a mate organising her birthday in town i decided it would be more convient and cost effective if after the night was over to stay in town as i live in the far northern suburbs of adelaide. so i found this place on the net and booked i didn't need anything fancy as it was just going to be a place to lay the head. Buttttt. . . . .

after arriving at city park i was quite pleasantly suprised with what a lovely set up they had for great affordable prices, and the staff where so great and helful. after discovering a mate that wasn't ment to be able to make it now was able to I asked reception if i could purchase a roll out bed for my friend to stay in my room with me, but as i had the queen suite reception said they where not able to help me with my request but in fact could throw in another room for my friend free of charge. I was absolutely blown away and extremely grateful.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone that needs a place to stay for events in town etc very comfortable clean tidy and peaceful. very impressed with my stay there thank-you to the amazing staff at city park :) i will be back.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jaxon21
Reviewed 3 February 2011

We stayed at the City Park Motel and found our stay most comfortable and enjoyable. We were impressed with the service from the staff there at reception. They were most helpful in guiding us in where the best places are for us to enjoy ourselves. Thankyou City Park!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryandJackTravellin
Reviewed 7 May 2010

Great place to stay, very convenient and close to city

Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2010

Surprising quality and service is what we received when we booked into this motel. It was situated opposite parklands ideal for our morning fitness and close enough to walk to all the best spots the city has on offer. The rooms were great value, love the plasma screen and new bathrooms. The manager was really friendly and helpful. Talked him into booking a tour and some cab trips for us. All in all I will come and stay again and recommend it to all.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends