I booked into the Mantra for four nights. I checked out after two. The cost was $384 per might and frankly it was not worth it. The rooms need a freshen up - well used is how my too felt with the bed well passed its use by date.
The Mantra does not have Much going for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a city centre location, offering stylish accommodation to suit both business and leisure travellers alike, Mantra Hindmarsh Square is only a short stroll from the Rundle Mall shopping and Rundle Street dining precinct and minutes away from the Adelaide Convention Centre, Sky City Casino, Festival and Entertainment Centres. Combining convenience with style, the hotel offers a range of studios, one and two bedroom air-conditioned suites with fully-equipped kitchenettes, bathroom and laundry facilities. Some suites also offer private balconies with views across Adelaide city or out across the majestic Adelaide Hills. There are a wide range of guest facilities, including 24 hour room service and reception desk, gymnasium and tour desk for your convenience. Sq Restaurant, lounge bar & street side cafe offers creative cuisine featuring the best of local South Australian produce and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Hindmarsh Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Mantra Hindmarsh Square