Adelaide Travellers Inn
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$129
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$82
  • Restaurant
Majestic Minima Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$110
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$185
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Without a doubt the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Filthy, dirty and falling apart. Not close to the main centre in comparison with other backpackers. Was 'recommended' by Peter Pans, which I am furious about. During my stay there were lots of older people there who looked like they might be homeless. Men using the bathrooms with the doors open. Everything caked in dirt and dust. Didn't use the kitchen facilities as I didn't want to catch anything. Don't stay here! Do yourself a favour and stay at Shakespeare's or YHA instead. Checked out a day early, staff didn't even question it as I imagine it's a regular occurrence! Don't stay here, you'd have more fun sleeping on a street corner.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Louise H
Reviewed 20 March 2014

First of all, this hostel is best suited to BACKPACKERS. The balcony can get a bit noisy some nights and the facilities such as the kitchen and bathrooms can get a little untity sometimes. This is all due to the majority of people staying here beeing BACKPACKERS. You get what you pay for as it's cheap, so dont expect a five star hotel. However this being said -I am a backpacker myself- I have met lots of people who weren't backpackers who have stayed here and thouroghly enjoyed themselves. The whole hostel has a great atmosphere where everybody knows everybody, and has a fantastic family feeling. The balcony is always a great party on friday and saturday nights. The owner and receptionists are fantastic and very helpful. The facilities could be better and it can occassionally become a bit noisy and there are the occassional person/s who can put a downer on the atmosphere, but again I would mainly recommend this hostel for backpackers or people who dont mind it a little rough around the edges, don't comlain when it's not a five star hotel. All around I absolutely LOVE this hostel, I've had the best time of my travels so far here and have met lifelong friends and would HIGHLY recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This place was a total pigsty. Management had a very lax attitude about our complaints. There were never enough utensils, plates, glasses, etc. in the tiny kitchen. There were 90 people staying there and it was a ridiculously poorly-supplied hostel. The people staying there were sweet young people looking for jobs, but were complete slobs, leaving dirty dishes all over the place and food all over the floor and kitchen area. The stove was covered in old food. But, the location very good, in a nice neighborhood with plenty of places to eat and within walking distance of the main shopping area of Adelaide.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed 3 nights on my first visit (room 40) and 1 night (room 6) on the second visit. Staff are friendly, helpful and honest. Free bikes to which one has to leave an ID with the reception in order to get a helmet. Left my ID the night before I checked out and still managed to retrieve it almost a week later when I return on second visit. Big thanks to Emmi and Gary.

The rooms are ok except that room 6 is on the upper floor near the balcony. It can get a little noisy as some inconsiderate backpackers don't abide by the midnight curfew. Management were not strict with their rules i.e. If you're out at the balcony after 12am, we will ask you to leave and there will be no refund. Also the kitchen is a big mess and disgusting.

On the other hand, location is pretty decent as it's near the bus stop. Only a couple of minutes walk and you could take the free city bus or walk 20 mins to town, 15 mins to Central Bus Station / Chinatown. Plenty of restaurants around. All in all...I say this place is value for money!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

It smells like somebody died one night before.
When you switch the light on in the bathroom you have the whole smell from the kitchen in the room.
Its loud. Dirty ; ants in the room. Hairs in the shower and on the floor.
For this price it could be clean. Better no tv with just 3 channels than this ugly room.
Laundry facilties availble but no space to dry the clothes....
Kitchen is dirty and all the day full...
Near to the city centre.
Staff is friendly.