I stayed at the Oaks Horizon for 3 nights in a one bedroom river view apartment.
The location was very convenient to the convention centre - just across the road.
The apartment was clean, the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot and the gym wasn't crowded so it met my needs very well.
The staff were chatty, helpful and sympathetic about lost luggage (unlike Qantas!)
I got a Wotif cheap price, so it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or pleasure, a trip to Adelaide is enhanced when you stay at Oaks Horizons. The hotel features spacious, modern apartments, and is conveniently located on North Terrace, opposite the Convention Centre and Skycity Casino. 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer Adelaide accommodation which includes full kitchen and laundry facilities, and guests have access to a host of leisure amenities, as well as broadband Internet access and room service. Other facilities include an indoor heated lap pool, sauna, plunge pool, gym, steam room and a licensed cafe. Business and secretarial services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Oaks Horizons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Horizons Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Horizons Apartment