We booked a one bedroomed apartment, it came with a large kitchen/lounge area, inc. a dishwasher under the oven! And a washing machine in the bathroom cupboard, as well as a fridge/freezer and acess to a pool and gym. Be warned the pool is invigorating! Location great, just down from the central station and 5 mins from the main shopping area and Mall. Use the tram to go down to Glenelg beach resort and ride the free tram around the city centre to get orientated. Barossa wine tour - a must, we went with 'A Taste of Barossa', small company, family owned, Dallas the owner/driver was well informed, funny and keen to make sure we all enjoyed our experience, 4 vineyard and a lovely lunch - well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or pleasure, a trip to Adelaide is enhanced when you stay at Oaks Horizons. The hotel features spacious, modern apartments, and is conveniently located on North Terrace, opposite the Convention Centre and Skycity Casino. 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer Adelaide accommodation which includes full kitchen and laundry facilities, and guests have access to a host of leisure amenities, as well as broadband Internet access and room service. Other facilities include an indoor heated lap pool, sauna, plunge pool, gym, steam room and a licensed cafe. Business and secretarial services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Horizons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Horizons Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Horizons Apartment