All reviews north terrace bedroom apartment adelaide oval across the road rundle mall coffee club adelaide convention centre washer dryer spa bath nice apartment attending a conference train station self contained convenient location cooking facilities per day stayed here for three nights
Reviewed 29 June 2008

Very good location, good priced very nicely decorated in modern style big windws with balcony and view. great location fro confernce centre and handy to restaurnats.

i has some problems dishwasher that kept turning itself on at 2am in the morning!! But worse was the street noise i did stay from wednesday to a monday and it was noisy every night with people walking the streets to at least 3or 4am it drove me crazy i just coudl not sleep the car noise was bad but drunken screaming all night made it very uncomfortable!!.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank janefromcairns
Reviewed 27 April 2008

Stayed here for 3 nights in 2006 whilst attending a conference in Adelaide. Booked well in advance and secured a 1 bedroom apartment for the bargain rate of $99.00 per night (opening special).

At the time I was pretty impressed with the place. Decor was modern, crisp & clean. Pool & fitness area were especially nice with the added bonus of a steam room.

I'm sure the normal rate would be far higher than $99.00 so I guess I'd probably pay up to $130-40 without complaining (then again Adelaide is pretty cheap with accomodation - it has to be!).

Staff were friendly enough and provided all the info I needed. Location is OK, but a little removed from the Rundle mall hub and a decent hike on foot. There is a free bus system for those who like waiting at bus stops. It is, however, close to the Arts centre, central train station and casino.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank foxy76
Reviewed 22 February 2008

I stayed here, wanting a secure, clean well located hotel, all of which I received!

I did book a 1 bedroom but was given a 2 bedroom (nothing wrong with that) with a view over the carpark & into the surrounding offices. So, if you are booking I would definately request a room with a view, if that matters to you. I did ask to be shifted but was told it wasn't possible. One other thing, there were no towels and the room hadn't been properly made up, no pillows on beds etc. However, I contacted the reception and they were very quick in bringing up the extra bedlinen.

The location is brilliant & I would recommend this to anyone as being clean, neat & secure. The carpark was very small but I never had a problem finding a park.

• Stayed: April 2007
1  Thank ADL075
Reviewed 11 February 2008

Stayed at the hotel in early to mid 2007. Had a good stay, got the request we wanted. The secure carpark is good. The room was clean and modern, with good facilities overall. One problem being when we rang for room service, they said they were too busy and to call back in 15 minutes, which we did ring back 15 minutes later, but when we did they said they were about to close so sorry we can't bring your breakfast up, when i complained and said i rang up 15 minutes ago, she went and asked someone who finally said it was ok to order and it all worked out fine, but its not very professional. The other bad thing was that we checked out and paid our account at the time as we always do before we leave a hotel but about 7 or so months later i got an eftpos transaction in the mail saying that the hotel removed money from my account, which they had no authority to do and no warning given to me. The hotel say they have no record i ever paid. So why did i get my bond back? And why did i never get an overdue account warning? I didn't even know a hotel would let you leave without settling your account in one way or another i.e cash or credit card/debit card. My advice, if you stay here, always keep your receipts, because i threw mine out at tax time(3 months after the stay), and now they're saying i never paid. SO always keep your receipts for at least a year or two as clerical errors happen all the time like this (is what my bank said). And be careful with your bank details.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lolala_83
Reviewed 25 January 2008

Was a pretty good 2 bedroom apartment. Nice and clean with good facilities. In a pretty good spot, especially if you're keen on the casino.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business