We stayed 6 nights in a two-bed roomed apartment. It is across the road from the station and handy for the Botanics,Zoo and new cricket stadium as well as Adelaide's central shopping district. The road is very busy with screaming ambulances and traffic including buses which are noisy because they use green fuel. During the night the rooms are well enough soundproofed to shelter you from most of this. The apartments are modern,serviced and fairly spacious. The sitting area is large but the toilet and bedrooms are quite tight. There is a balcony from which yo view the traffic! Reception staff are helpful and friendly. This us a good place to stay. Breakfast is available but we didn't use it. The kitchen and laundry facilities are cleverly neat and good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment