Spent 1 night here recently with my brother in law the night before his wedding. From the beginning we were greeted at the front desk by a young and grumpy young man, who had absolutely no customer service skills. No smile, nothing. This set the mood for the rest of my stay. It was plain depressing. Perhaps if we were greeted by someone with a smile and half a personality, I would possibly be writing a better review. I would strongly recommend this hotel review it's customer service training. Aside from this. The room we were in was neat enough. Someone was apparently moving furniture on the floor above at 5am the second night. Which was disruptive. Learn how to smile and I may recommend others to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment