We stayed for 2 nights in a one bedroom deluxe apartment. Reception was basic. Room was filthy. Carpet was stained. shower was mouldy, Exhaust fan in bathroom was disgusting, Soap holder in shower wouldn't stay put. A/C vent was full of dust. We had to pay to park in The Oaks car park. As a guest of a hotel, I don't expect to pay for parking. If you want clean and nice, don't stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment