Thank-you to Lee and Joshua, for a wonderful stay.;-)
We live in Adelaide country area but my 9 year old hadn't seen much of Adelaide, so he and I came and stayed 4 nights.
The service was wonderful, the guys were very friendly and helpful, (although I was given wrong information about the opening hours of the central Markets), but that gave us a chance to try out the wonderful cafes and restaurants Adelaide had to offer.
I did manage to make a breakfast and a lunch in the fully equipped kitchen with fresh produce from the Market.
Transport was great, the tram almost just outside the doors, we even went to Glenelg to watch the sunset ion the jetty.
All in all we had a great time and remember our room number for our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment