We stayed at the Oaks Embassy over the June long weekend for 3 nights. Our room was on level 6 and faced the east. We found the room perfect for our needs and enjoyed a very relaxed stay. We did not hear any traffic or people noise during the 3 days and nights.
We found the location ideal for visiting the art gallery, museum, Adelaide oval, and the footy as well as late night shopping in Rundle Mall and Zoo via Popeye. The staff on reception were very busy at times but always courteous and obliging. The room was very comfortable and clean with everything we needed for our stay. We did not have a room with a spa by choice nor did we attend the restaurant for breakfast choosing to bring our own supplies
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment