Reception staff were very helpful - were arrived (2 adults, 1 child) in a campervan (tall) with 3 bicycles, which made checking in difficult. Had to park down lane at side to unload onto hotel luggage trolley and do a relay trip to room. This task was made easier by Joshua at reception who helped 'above and beyond'.
Great room (even though I'm not a fan of downlights) with loads of room, clean and excellent facilities. Didn't like opaque glass wall in bedroom, let in light from living/lounge. Road noise was a constant (9th floor), even with balcony doors closed. Main room entry door didn't self-close/lock all the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment