We rate this hotel so relatively highly on the basis of price ($109 per night), good location on North Terrace, better than average size of rooms, and more than adequate quality of service. If these are high on your list of criteria in choosing a hotel to stay in Adelaide - then seriously consider the Oaks Embassy. It is close to nightspots, casino, Sebel Playford breakfast buffet, the car rental outlets and the CBD.
We stayed here for 3 nights, large because our favourite, the Sebel Playford (a couple of blocks along North Terrace) was full. Whilst the Oaks Embassy has none of the luxuries that top class hotels have - valet parking, pool/gym/spa, room service, bathrobes, quality amenities, real queen beds (rather than two singles pushed together with that horrible ridge in the middle), it has the benefits listed above.
It does't pretend to be anything that it is not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment