The apartments are located ideally for visitors planning a short business trip during the week and also weekend away. Modern fit out, clean overall with good bedding and linen. Bathroom was a bit dimly lit and similar to other review could probably do with some maintenance however cannot pick out anything else. For business and breakfast the hotel has some great chargeback options with a Italian restaurant nearby and Thai restaurant located on Hindley St 1 block away, and a great cafe next door that does a good coffe and let's you grab a packed lunch for the day ahead. Being on north terrace you're walking distance to the best Adelaide's CBD has on offer. Would recommend and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment