We had a 2 bedroom executive serviced apartment. Convenient to tram, train station and city. Staff are friendly and helpful with availability of late check out for a minimal fee and able to request consumables that run out (detergent, bin liners etc). Unfortunately the pool and restaurant were under renovation but we were given option to use Oaks Horizon facilities. Spacious rooms, but noisy plumbing on all floors and close to outside noise from clubs/ pubs (one bed was up against the window so a bit drafty). Overall sufficient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the central business district on North Terrace and is just a short stroll from Adelaide’s shopping precinct, the casino and convention centre you will find Oaks Embassy. Oaks Embassy is one of Adelaide’s most contemporary apartment buildings offering spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments complete with laundry facilities and executive apartments featuring private spa baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oaks Embassy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment