“Yum”

Ranked #95 of 1,622 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepalese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Established in 2003, The Himalayan Kitchen is a family owned and run business. Dishes created using homemade spice mixes and fresh local ingredients. There is a variety of meat, chicken, fish and vegetarian. Dishes created using homemade spice mixes and fresh, local ingredients. There are plenty of Gluten free and vegan dishes available.
Beijing
“Yum”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

This place is very nice place to eat. I came with friends and everything looked and smelt so good. We sat and watched what everyone else was having before we ordered as we were not sure what we wanted. Was very nice meal and will return

1 Thank Joyce_princess

Perth, Australia
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you're not hungry when you arrive, you certainly will be after enjoying the aromas for a few minutes. The flavours of each dish were fantastic, all were fresh and well prepared. Staff were friendly and the restaurant has a nice relaxed vibe.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kayt83
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real taste of Thamel..”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Been to Nepal in 1987 and got to experience the same food after a long time. U guys are awesome!! I understand it takes bit extra time for great meals to prepare. I find my destination on a holiday to Adelaide.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Seasaltc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious curry!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I saw this was highly rated on trip advisor so we tried it out. The curry was really tasty and I make curry myself so I tend to be fussy for this type of food. It was served quickly because it was already ready, it tasted slow cooked over many hours. If time is an issue ask for curries already made. The chef is Himalayan and his wife and children served us. Other people complained about the children working but they are just fine...I this k it's nice that the children are experience cing their family's business as a family unit.
I loved figuring out their site going bowls that the restaurant let's you play with!

1 Thank Natalie O
Torquay, Australia
“A Gem in Melbourne Street”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

During our short stay in Adelaide we happened upon this restaurant. From the outset we were made feel very welcome and received great service. The meals were generous in size and great tasting. The atmosphere is very friendly and we were delighted when the staff came out and sang happy birthday and playing traditional instruments on three occasions!

This was a very enjoyable place to eat.

• Visited May 2014