“Nice vegetarian in a little side street in the city.”

Zenhouse Vegetarian Yum Cha
Reserve with
Zenhouse Vegetarian Yum Cha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #321 of 1,597 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Asian, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Australian
“Nice vegetarian in a little side street in the city.”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Comprehensive menu. Nice food. Good service. Convenient spot close to parking. Some of our friends have mobility limitations, and staff were very helpful. Very enjoyable.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
“Fav veg place!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My favourite veg place in Adelaide by far. Constantly spoilt for choice as they have such a huge variety of options available! Service can get abit slow at busier times but it’s still worth the wait. I love their laksa, satay noodles, gourmet masala, and salt and pepper oyster mushrooms.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank hawkeeyehe
Adelaide, Australia
“Vegetarian or Vegan? No worries.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband was having an operation in the Royal Adelaide Hospital. which ended up being a week in the hospital. . I was so stressed and knew of the zen house but had never been. I am a Vegetarian but more a Vegan and the The Zen House was heaven to me. I went there while my hubby was having the op and twice after. The selection is amazing and the choice of vegetarian and vegan meals is huge. I can not wait to take my man there. I know he would love it, especially the yum cha menu and he is a carnivore. Give it a go. It is awesome. Oh, and the smoothies and teas are truly to indulge in. Will be back. This is a fact.

• Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
“brilliant vegan range - tasty food , great experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

for a vegetarian im always disappointed by the lack of options and food - so this place was amazing. it gave such a wide variety , tasty food and all for decent price. the ambiance is wonderful - very trendy. The tea is also a must to accompany the meals. Warning this place gets quite packed out so get in early!

• Visited June 2013
UnderTheStairs
“always a treat”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

One of my favourite places to eat in Adelaide now. Good for any small occasion, casual or business, even romantic styles I guess. The satay sauce is excellent, and I love to stop here for a burger when I'm in town. It's not the cheapest place but far from expensive, the food is phenomenal and portions ar generous. Also a very pretty little restaurant and the staff are always friendly and polite. I recommend the blessing patti... Of course there's a huge range of teas available too... Getting hungry now I want a burger...guess I'll treat myself tomorrow. Excellent menu for vegetarians and vegans by the way, but all the carnivores I've eaten with there have loved it too.

• Visited May 2013