Adelaide Inn
Stamford Plaza Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$130
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$114
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$65
  • Room Service
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$68
TripAdvisor
All reviewso'connell streethour bakerygreat locationquality hotelshower over bathcooked breakfastrooms are cleanrestaurants and cafesoff street parkingacross the roadcar parkdecent sizequeen bedair conditionerbreecityaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Actual room was basic but nice, parking was a bit of an issue on a busy Saturday night but would definitely stay again! I got friendly service the whole night even when getting let in at 5:30am in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RadRach6
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We had our wedding reception in the Snooty Fox April 20 . The venue was absolutely beautiful. the coordinator Danielle was outstanding, she was so helpful and went out of her way to make the decor more than we could have hoped for. The waiting staff were delightful and the food was fabulous!!!! In our room was waiting a bottle of bubbles (which we forgot to take lol) , chocolate covered strawberries and a gift box with two crystal flute glasses.

Thank you Danielle, for everything you were just fantastic.

Our guests raved about the venue, the food, the fab night !!

Lela

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I will continue to keep going back. I have worked in hospitality over 30 years in Sydney working in the best I was shocked by what this Hotel had to offer I read reviews after I had booked and had an open mind, to my amazement I loved it and my bed was very comfortable the only noise I heard was the garbage truck Friday morning to to get up anyway. Dinning room how I loved that dinning room and breakfast you could not ask for 1 more thing everything you could imagine and much, much, more..even smoked salmon can you believe that I cant wait to revisit next month and I will be looking forward to dinning in this time.
The furniture was Old yes suited the Hotel, The Old Adelaide, spotless I couldn't fault it I am fussy...Congratulations to management and staff I will always reccomend you where ever I go thank you for a beautiful stay and will be back! Every thing at your door if you are not sure all you have to do is ask have everything you need all within 5 mins walk...Can't wait till i return and a huge thank you!
Denise & Chris Wake
PS....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Value Bed & Breakfast you can't beat it in my opinion!

Room Tip: We had a Queen Room never checked out others it was quite and had everything we needed I took our own wi-fi so that completed all our needs. We had a very comfortable stay and we will keep going back as we travel to Adelaide a lot from the Country,
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This place seems to be doing a roaring trade as a function centre as well as still calling itself a hotel. The functions are VERY noisy so no chance of sleeping - not sure why they even have hotel rooms considering how loud it is.
Seriously this 'hotel' needs to make up its mind about what it is. You can't have loud wedding dance music blaring right next to a hotel room. It's just not right!
Very disappointed.
Very tired too.

Room Tip: No room is spared from multiple functions.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RedHoneyEater
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The mattress was very hard - I mean torturous
Had trouble lugging my bag down the stairs upon checkout - no lift available
Felt unsafe as a single female because of secluded location of room detached from the main building.
Doors banged in nearby rooms overnight
Jet planes flew overhead.
Breakfast/meals very expensive
Stayed there for four nights on business and hardly got any sleep.
On the other hand the location is good, shower worked well, staff were helpful when asked and the room was clean. I don't care about the dated decor - must about the mattress quality.

Room Tip: Find one with a softer mattress or bring your own egg shell overlay to prevent pressure sore development.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business