1,632 results
All reviews grenfell st rundle mall great location rooms are small accor member free wifi car park central location corner room comfortable bed short stay room service business trip short walk would stay again stayed here for nights per day
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This new Ibis is top of the rank for location, friendliness of the staff, stunning views out to the Adelaide hills and a very adequate buffet breakfast and super comfortable bed.
I was the first official guest to stay here and the bottle of French champagne I was presented with to commemorate the occasion was a very thoughtful touch. I shall certainly be staying here again on future visits to Adelaide.

Room tip: the upper floors might be a bit more pricey but well worth the view if you can afford it.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
NathanFrost, General Manager at Ibis Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear John,

It is a pleasure to hear from you again! It was so fantastic to welcome you as our first official guest to the hotel and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you also enjoyed the Guitar Festival during your time in Adelaide and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Brand new and well appointed. Rooms aren't huge, but full wall windows look over part of the city toward the Adelaide hills draws you outside
Very comfortable bed, quiet rooms with a great desk space.

Dear markw374,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at ibis Adelaide. I am pleased you enjoyed the Adelaide Hills views, our super comfy Sweet bed by ibis and the large working desk in the room. I will pass on your comments to my team and we look forward to welcoming you back to ibis Adelaide again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Nice experience as always at an Ibis!

Ibis Adeline is no exception - neat and comfy room, friendly and accommodating staff. Buffet breakfast was good but will be rated excellent if there's a salad corner. Staff at the restaurant were very attentive. Location is fine for me as it's near Rundle Mall/Street and Northern Terrace where most of my activities were.

Overall a great experience!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank tourmaline_man
NathanFrost, General Manager at Ibis Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear tourmaline_man,

It is a pleasure to receive your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at ibis Adelaide. We appreciate your loyalty to the brand and I am pleased that all aspects of your stay have met your expectations. I will take on board your comments regarding the salad corner for breakfast. This is something we have not considered at present however we are always looking at ways to improve our Food and Beverage offering so we appreciate the suggestion. Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to ibis Adelaide again in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel is brand new and clearly staff are coming to terms with the operations. Rooms are small but comfortable, well equipped, quiet, with high quality TV, air con is a little noisy though. We only stayed one night and enjoyed dinner that evening. Meal was good value but there is some room for improvement. Some internal fittings lying near the lift gave a sense of the place still being finished. Definitely would stay there again.

2  Thank TelNin

Dear TelNin,

It is a pleasure to receive your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at ibis Adelaide. I apologise that minor works were still being completed during your stay and can assure you that all work is now complete. I am glad that you enjoyed the digital quality of the TV in the rooms. We are pretty proud of how good the signal is too! I have passed on your comments regarding the meal in the restaurant to my Head Chef to follow up with his team. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

What a great hotel, i have never stayed at an Ibis hotel before and glad that i did this time.

The team on reception was friendly and relaxed, the room, was a bit small, but as i was travelling by myself, was adequate.

the rooms are brand new and has all you need, including a steam iron! which is my pet hate in hotels who don't have them. I had a great view over the adelaide city towards the hills, i couldn't work the TV, but this happens to me a lot, but didn't need it with the view!

location is perfect for exploring the city.

i didn't eat in the hotel , but did partake is a drink , great fit out but team wrere still finding their feet, more in how to use the till, but it is early days and they were extremely friendly.

i was visiting adelaide as i work in the wine industry , so always look at hotel wine lists , ticks all the boxes, although lots of supermarket brands and when i SA, you drink SA wines ( no offence to the VIC & NSW Brands)

i travel to Adelaide about 4 to 5 times a year and this is my new hotel.

3  Thank Tom G
NathanFrost, General Manager at Ibis Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear TomG685,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by my team and the quality of the facilities in the room. I am sorry that there was an issue with your TV and next time, please do not hesitate to contact one of my staff who will be more than happy to assist you. We are glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the bar and the range of local wines on the list. Thank you once again for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip to Adelaide.