“fantastic treatment!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Geelong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fantastic treatment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have had a massage treatment from Monika and everything was just perfect, from her greeting me and catering the treatment and skincare to my needs, to the end where I felt like I was floating!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank bodybalancing

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I had the pleasure of experiencing a massage at Eliite Massage and Health during a very stressful period of my life. I found it very professional but at the same time offering a personal experience that made me feel very comfortable. The setting was peaceful and the room very cosy and pleasant. The massage was everything I expected and was given options on my preferences without being intrusive. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Visited December 2013