“Brilliant customer service!”

Ranked #412 of 1,597 Restaurants in Adelaide
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Australian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Brilliant customer service!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went there for the first time last week and ordered a couple of burgers, which turned out to be medium rare after having a couple of bites. The chef was more than happy to give us two burgers that were well done instead of the ones we had and kept checking if we enjoyed them. Absolutely loved the service. Definitely going back there again!

• Visited June 2014

“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Expensive average burgers and not great beer. Lots of hype that didnt meet our expectations. Cant see it being around for all that long!

• Visited February 2014
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Not as good a it was I used buy from the truck fairly regularly, but since the truck is now gone I made the effort and went to the restaurant and it looks all good but after trying two types of burgers I doubt very much that I will make the same effort again

• Visited May 2014
“Good burger...not best!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Another visit to one of Adelaide's many new burger joints.

Tucked away in the east end, it seemed a little more 'commercial' than I anticipated, seeing it had come from burger van roots.

The menu is simple and 'compact'.

I had the beef #1 & fries.

The burger was good, not the best I've had. Simple with good ingredients. Was a little oily, not sure if that is normal. Fries were nice but no sauce or other condiment.

I can picture this place being popular 2am on a Friday or Saturday.

Check out my other burger joint reviews on what I think is the best in Adelaide.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definately not the best burger in town”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I ordered their monthly special burger and it was almost raw and the whole taste was not nice. I dont know if it was because of their sauce they use or the onions. It was not tasty at all. Nevertheless the Fries are all right, but i would never pay $11 for this burger.