“My theory on Burger Theory”
Review of Burger Theory

Burger Theory
Ranked #357 of 1,671 Restaurants in Adelaide
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was my first time at Burger Theory. I must say I was surprised by the very limited options on the menu for a burger place. I ordered the burger of the month which was basically beef, jalapeno and iceberg lettuce, which is exactly what I got..A dry burger, good jalapeno and the iceberg lettuce did its job, overall underwhelming...I paid $18 for a plastic cup of cider and a burger the size of my fist..compare this to fancy burger, more choice, better burgers & much better value for money and I wont be troubling the burger theory staff any more..

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went there for the first time last week and ordered a couple of burgers, which turned out to be medium rare after having a couple of bites. The chef was more than happy to give us two burgers that were well done instead of the ones we had and kept checking if we enjoyed them. Absolutely loved the service. Definitely going back there again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Expensive average burgers and not great beer. Lots of hype that didnt meet our expectations. Cant see it being around for all that long!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Not as good a it was I used buy from the truck fairly regularly, but since the truck is now gone I made the effort and went to the restaurant and it looks all good but after trying two types of burgers I doubt very much that I will make the same effort again

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Another visit to one of Adelaide's many new burger joints.

Tucked away in the east end, it seemed a little more 'commercial' than I anticipated, seeing it had come from burger van roots.

The menu is simple and 'compact'.

I had the beef #1 & fries.

The burger was good, not the best I've had. Simple with good ingredients. Was a little oily, not sure if that is normal. Fries were nice but no sauce or other condiment.

I can picture this place being popular 2am on a Friday or Saturday.

Check out my other burger joint reviews on what I think is the best in Adelaide.