“Constantly Good”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Amalfi Pizzeria Restaurant
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We have been eating here for over 15 years and the food and service is amazing.

If you want a "quite" dinner for two, maybe not the place, but if you want great food, great friendly service this is the place.
It's usually always packed and going off, if you definitely want a table at a certain time, book ahead just to be safe, but if you just turn up, go in and ask, i have been given a table if your prepared to wait a bit, its worth it.

Also they keep the kitchen open till LATE so a late dinner is easy, its so nice to have a place where they are happy to cook for you at 10pm.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Love this place - best pizzas in Adelaide! It's loud, but that just adds to the experience. And go for the clean-skin wines.

1  Thank Ouzo10
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great atmosphere. Went for my birthday and was really happy with the service and Delicious food !! Lots to choose from!! Handy location, parking close by.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I'm sure this busy little Italian restuarant is great, in fact, I know the food is good here as I enjoyed eating here years ago, hence why I rang to book a table again.
However, when I called the staff member put me on hold... for ten minutes... to never be heard of again. I believe this is a fairly dismal sign if staff can't even get it together to take a booking, how can I expect them to be able to take an order? Maybe they've hired people with minor IQ deficits because it appears they are incapable of multi-tasking. Pffft.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Some friends & I were visiting Adelaide and our hotel concierge recommended Amalfi for a birthday dinner. It was fabulous! Even though it was hopping busy, the staff were friendly and attentive. The food was great. All 7 of us were extremely happy with our meals. Prices and serving size were good. The ambience was awesome. It's not a suitable place for a quiet romantic meal, but that's obviously not what we were looking for. It was bustling and festive. I'd highly recommend a visit!