“Memorable!”

Jasmin Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 1,597 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dallas, Texas
“Memorable!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Hands down the best Indian restaurant in Australia! We tried the "feed me" option which the Chef made all the decisions for our meal. It started with 5 different entrees followed by 5 different mains. Each was better than the next! Everything was so fresh and light. Our waiter was spot on with the wine recommendation which complimented the food perfectly. The courses were a great mix of meat, fish and veg. One of my top 5 meals ever! Only wish I lived closer to Adelaide. Be sure to make a booking in advance so you don't miss out on an amazing meal.

1 Thank JK_Sydney_13

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
“Will definitely return!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant based on the great reviews. We were not disappointed as the food was sensational!! The Samosas (entree) were very small in size but had amazing flavour and texture. The Malabari Beef Curry (Main course) was also amazingly flavoursome and unlike any Indian dish I have tried before. I can appreciate why they have won the Certificate of Excellence 2013. The decor within is very tasteful. Staff are very friendly and made us feel very welcome on arrival...always a great start to a dining experience.
The only negative comment I wish to make: It is a little uncomfortable to have staff constantly rush past your table. I often wondered how long before a drink on my table was knocked over me as they hurried past numerous times. This behaviour is unnecessary even during busy times...it is not very relaxing for your customers to see staff "running".

“Wonderful”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The best Indian food in town, in fact, all of Adelaide.
Never a failure, always reliable and the food is to die for.

1 Thank Jobandben
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Authentic, Intimate, Delicious”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My colleagues and I ate an enormous meal at this very authentic Indian restaurant after the locals told us it was the best in South Australia. We were not disappointed. Adelaide has a high Indian population, and I have no doubt the chefs were straight from India. The blue cheese naan fantastic. The wine list showcased a number of Australia wines, which we took advantage of. I highly recommend Jasmin to everyone who likes Indian, but make sure you have a reservation.

Adelaide, Australia
“Guaranteed Best Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The Jasmin is without question my favourite Indian Cuisine Restaurant and has been for the past 15 years. The food and Service has always been outstanding. Do yourself a favour and enjoy a night out at the Jasmin, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013