“Great Morning on The Quad Bikes!”

Bush Getaway Adventures Pty Ltd
Ranked #10 of 17 Tours in Kangaroo Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Bush Getaway Adventures runs guided quad bike tours like no other, and paintball activities on Kangaroo Island. Our quad tours take you through 250 acres of scenic, diverse landscape including lagoons, rivers and free Marron catching. While your here why not join in a game of Paintball. We have 9 different courses to test your sniper skills. What are you waiting for?
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Morning on The Quad Bikes!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Never done this before but I took the whole family we had a brilliant time on the trails. The tour guide was very informative, the bikes were Awesome!! and everyone was made to feel welcome. You can also rent sand boards here and return them to the Vivonne Bay Deli....(its cheaper than renting them at the Little Sahara site). Didn't get to do paintball..but next!

Visited April 2014

Adelaide South Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome quad biking”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We recently had the privilege to go on the sunset quad biking tour with Ben and Sindy on their property. We had a tribe of 6 and everyone from the oldest to the youngest - boy or girl thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The days following were abound with stories of did you see me do this or that! Ben is the consummate country entrepreneur - "Go the hovercraft Ben!" We will see them all again next time we visit the island - its just too good to miss.......

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Paul C
Adelaide, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were looking for accommodation in the middle of the island and asked a local for assistance.
They gave us Ben & Sindy's contact details and we were able to book one of their cabins.
Sharing the sheep grazing, the frogs in the lagoon and quietness of the night with the new moon shining through the clouds was an experience.
A great family stay where paint balling, quad biking and native walks all in the same spot location.

Visited September 2013
Milan, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“This is fun!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

You can drive the quad alone or in a guided tour and find out how great is inner Kangaroo Island. You can see koalas on eucaliptos and tons of sheep. It is a really great and safe avventure

Visited July 2013
Mildura, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“The ONE and ONLY !!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Myself, partner and two grandsons were lucky enough to experience both Qaud Biking adventures on the Island - This one is by far the best ..!! - more fun, more to see and do. Ben is a true to life guy and just great to talk with and to be around. You get to experience the local true bush adventures as well as see and ride around with animals. This experience is one that you can actually get down and dirty as much as you want - the level of thrills and dirt is entirely up to the individual.
We were lucky enough to get the mix of water, mud and a hell of a lot of fun.
After being fitted with all the safety gear and instruction we practised going around the bush near the shed - well that is......I think it was me that needed the instruction, but within a short time I had it nailed and had a ball going through the mud and hoping to spray my grandson. Fantastic ......The best and the cheapest..!! If I had of known then what I know now I would have stayed in their cabins and done it every day for half the price of the other one..!! One problem.. I did not know that they sold T-Shirts or had a shower to use - otherwise I and or we would have taken full advantage of these too... I Know now !!
YOU MUST GIVE IT A GO..... BEST PRICE......BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY