“Massage hobary”

Lelaya Thai Massage
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Hobart
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "Rejuvenate your body and spirit with a Traditional Thai massage in the Hobart CBD by Lelaya Thai Massage". We're on level 1, opposite Myer on Liverpool St. Our services include traditional Thai massage and a more contemporary combination of Thai and Western massage techniques. Our friendly experienced staff have trained at the prestigious massage school at Wat Po temple in Bangkok.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Best massage I have had. Staff are very caring and passionate about helping people. I was massaged by Cha and I highly recommend going there

Reviewed 29 November 2017

My partner and I both had deep tissue massages at Lelaya Thai Massage last weekend. At the end of the massage, we both agreed that these were the best massages we had ever had. I asked Lelaya if I could take her back to Melbourne with me! The location is very central and it is extremely calm and inviting.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

At the end of a long day of walking we called Lelaya Massage. They were accommodating and helpful. My friend and I had the BEST massage that was exactly what we needed after a day of sightseeing and walking.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Thailand and had Thai massages all over the world! Kat was by far one of the best and knowledgeable therapists I've had! I will be back! Xx

1  Thank Kateface87