“Very Caring Massage”

Lelaya Thai Massage
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Hobart
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "Rejuvenate your body and spirit with a Traditional Thai massage in the Hobart CBD by Lelaya Thai Massage". We're on level 1, opposite Myer on Liverpool St. Our services include traditional Thai massage and a more contemporary combination of Thai and Western massage techniques. Our friendly experienced staff have trained at the prestigious massage school at Wat Po temple in Bangkok.
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My partner and I had massages together twice in a week it was so good.
The premises were very clean and the staff very friendly. Before the second visit I had strained my knee and whilst I was not expecting remedial treatment on it Kat was so caring and spent some time working on it. She really want to relieve the pain .
At the finish we had both had great massages but the pain in my knee was much relieved.
Will be back next visit to Hobart.

1  Thank Rob E

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Best massage I have had. Staff are very caring and passionate about helping people. I was massaged by Cha and I highly recommend going there

Reviewed 29 November 2017

My partner and I both had deep tissue massages at Lelaya Thai Massage last weekend. At the end of the massage, we both agreed that these were the best massages we had ever had. I asked Lelaya if I could take her back to Melbourne with me! The location is very central and it is extremely calm and inviting.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

At the end of a long day of walking we called Lelaya Massage. They were accommodating and helpful. My friend and I had the BEST massage that was exactly what we needed after a day of sightseeing and walking.